Monday, June 17, 2019
Rape V Death
1- Maybe, because of our laws, I get the impression, that we as a society would rather a have a rapist kill our wife, daughter, or girlfriend, then allow them, to have sex with him, and not be punished, to be sure they can live. Life is so much more important to me then sex, because you can fix sex, but never see the dead again. Maybe, you tell me, I am wrong, but it looks like the laws are more for those who are not raped, then for there loved ones. I want laws that protect my loved one from being killed by a rapist, let him have her sexually. We act like we are the victim, not the one raped. Right now the laws are set up to force our loved on to be raped, and killed, then save them from death, we can't revive them from, then a rape we can heal them from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment